Azja Inwazja

Azjatyckie infomacje kulinarne w Polsce oraz przepisy domowe. Asian culinary infomations in Poland and home recipes.
Follow Me

Feel like in Asia / Czuć się jak w Azji #17 - Oh my pho (WAW)



By  Duncan     19:25    標籤:,,, 
Feel like in Asia / Czuć się jak w Azji #17 - Oh my pho (WAW)
azjainwazja, oh my pho

I was tired of most of the Chinese-Vietmanese or Chinese-Polish bars or restaurants which you can find everywhere in Poland. So I started to search locals in Warsaw and I found some on Fb with good opinions - here comes Oh My Pho!


The place is not super big but in the crowded capital maybe it's just hard to find an ideal one?


Actually seats were pretty soon occupied so you can see how busy they are and the food should be also good..?


Menu, 5% discounts for students!


Pho is actually everywhere and so popular that I just wanted to give it a pass this time. Especially I found something special here, maybe only in Oh My Pho - Bún trộn(mixed with different ingredients): cold noodles with salad, roast pork, nuts, and some herbs.


They also have cards for collecting point...


My friend ordered pho and I also gave it a try, normal taste and good price!


This is my bún trộn, looks awesome!


For a long time I haven't eaten so authentic food, the pork was delicous. Mixed up with some sauce...

azjainwazja, oh my pho

Compare the price and the quality, Oh My Pho is definitely a place to visit from time to time, for sure I am gonna come back for other dishes!





Oh My Pho

ul. Wilcza 32, Warsaw

Fb: https://web.facebook.com/ohmyphowilcza/?fref=ts


About Duncan

hej, jestem Duncan, mieszkam w Polsce, lubię jeść i gotować. Chciałbym prezentować i promować Azjatycką kulturę. Zapraszam do śledzenia mojego bloga, będzie mi miło jak zostawisz komentarz.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz


Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *

Translate